Theme Version: 1-0-0 & below...
Facebook comments has been introduced to Blogr-AMP Blogger template in mid January 2017 along with DISQUS & Google+ comments, replacing Blogger default comment system, which has been disabled to allow AMP HTML integrations.
Reference here includes Blogr-AMP Fb comments plugin setup, how to register a new Fb App ID & sync posting between blog & Facebook posts automatically.
var FB_APP_ID = 123456789012345;
- Facebook App ID required to sync with your comments dashboard.
integerswith the unique
fb_app_idvalue provided by Facebook Developer page.
Template HTML - Blog1
- Theme widget tags to render Facebook comments & containers.
Facebook Comments Container
<div class="fb-comments" data-numposts="10" data-order-by="social" data-width="600" expr:data-href="data:blog.canonicalUrl"> </div>
data-numpostsvalue for the default amount of comments to display
data-order-byvalue with social, newest or oldest.
data-widthvalue to set the default comment container width by default. On smaller screen sizes, responsive styles has been automatically included.
- Facebook comments is available on web view to allow quicker display in mobile devices.
- Located inside an
amp-accordian& optionally could display upon page render.
- Comment container font & link color inherits Facebook plugins pre-set styles.
- Comments sync automatically (if shared) between posts at Facebook pages & blog posts.
- Comments moderation can be viewed on blog page or redirected to Facebook App comments dashboard.
- By default, Facebook comments & its containers is commented out in blog widget.
- Uncomment Facebook comment widget tag to use.
- Blog page canonical URL's is used for sharing to Facebook pages/posts.
- Canonical URL's shared at Facebook pages will automatically sync comments by Facebook on both pages/posts.
Create a Facebook App ID
- Detail instructions to create a Facebook App ID is available here at Facebook for Developers page: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/register
About Facebook Comments Plugin
- Fb Comments Plugin lets users comment on content on your site using their Facebook account. Users can choose to share their comment activity with their friends (and friends of their friends) on Facebook as well. The comments plugin also includes built-in moderation tools and social relevance ranking. More information: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/comments/