Theme Version: 2-0-0
New added in Blogr-AMP version 2, Blogger blogs admins can get quick access to several useful tools & resources while customizing theme, editing posts/pages and much more right from their blog pages.
Using Blogr-AMP themes, blog administrators has the ability to quickly access resources & Blogger dashboard views, helps manage theme customization easier, quickly edit & update post/pages and request help directly to theme contributors!
How could Admins Quick Access Tools Help My AMP HTML Blogger Blog?
- Easier access to your Blogger dashboard at any of your blog page views.
- Easier to edit posts directly from blog page/post views.
- Easy to manage widgets and edit widgets settings
- Easy to manage theme customization via HTML
- Get instant reference & guides to Font Awesome implementation
- Instantly inspect a blog page view with Google Mobile Friendly test
- Instantly inspect a blog page view for any AMP HTML validation & errors.
- Get in touch with theme contributors for help & support quickly.
Admins Quick Access Tool views & how to enable & disable available below.
Here are some of the quick access tools available for blog administrators for Blogr-AMP AMP HTML integrated Blogger themes:-
- Instant access & view blog dashboard.
- Edit post and pages right from blog views.
- Instant access to blog Layout panel
- Instant accsss to theme HTML panel
- Instant resources to Font Awesome icons
- One click inspect Google Mobile friendly test
- One click inspect AMP HTML validator.
- One click direct help/support to theme contributors.
Admins Quick Access Tools View
This quick access tools can only be viewed by blog admins once they are signed in to their Google Account associated with the blog. Blog visitors/readers will not see this tool if the tool is enabled.
Disabling Admins Quick Access Tools
Users can disable Admins Quick Access Tool by doing so:-
- go to Layout
- find & click "Edit" at Blog Post gadget
- un-select/un-tick at "Show Quick Edit"
- click Save
- click Save Arrangements
This will dis-engage the tool from outputting in blog page views. Reverse the steps above to re-enable this tool for further usage.
Contact theme contributors for more information, inquiries & it's usages.