Blogr-AMP Blogger template development started way back as early as February 2016, but it did not make it to our subscribers until November the same year due to tight working schedule, custom theme designs requests, corporate website builds, credits to the awesome response from BlogrCart template collection - create online web store with Blogger blogs.
One of the many main reasons Blogger users prefer Blogr-AMP framework for Blogger is due to its no Edit published posts yet still validate blog pages as an AMP page in Google search.
Unlike other Blogger templates with AMP integration, users are required to edit each published posts to include AMP tags, & this is time consuming - imagine IF you have more than 1000 posts to update/edit ;(
Below are some of the feedback by end users when applying Blogr-AMP Blogger template at their Blogger blog:-
- Do not need to edit published posts.
- No 3rd party services or codes to use/install.
- No feed proxy web services to use/subscribe to.
- Use with HTTPS and HTTP web browser protocols.
- Improved organic search results.
- Improved Adsense earnings & click through.
- Improved targeted audiences & increased unique visits.
- Stabilized unique visits drops due to search engine penalty.
- Mobile indexed & layout friendly
- Clean codes & mark-ups with indicators.
- Detail resources & documentation
- Easy apply custom amp-* tags/components with custom widgets
- Blogger layout with indicators & references.
- Optimised meta tags for sharing.
- Very detail in best web implementation & meets current search engines guidelines.
More users feedback/describes our work & themes here on Facebook
In addition, Blogr-AMP Blogger templates also have been optimised to monetize ads. Users can easily include
amp-adstags to use with more than 20+ supported ads which includes Adsense.
Surprisingly, by adding 2 parameters (publisher id & ad slot), your Adsense ads will display right away & strategically located where earnings perform best/highest on any Blogger blog. All thanks to our theme users, who we had detail discussions & test runs, to formulate the best & optimum ads placements - now available with Blogr-AMP themes.
In the meanwhile, if you would like to know about Blogr-AMP Blogger template framework, you can visit this template resource page & find out more. You can build your own AMP HTML Blogger template using this tutorial here with detail code snippets & references.
If you need more information, use the comment section below or contact us & our team members will surely help out ;).